Toshiba CIX 40
Toshiba Strata CIX 40 business telephone system is a highly flexible and feature-rich business telephone system that is the perfect solution for small or new start-up companies, and small branch offices of a larger distributed organisation. The single cabinet business telephone system has a capacity of up to 41 ports, and supports up to 24 extensions, and up to 4 ISDN2 BRI circuits, or 6 analogue trunks. Toshiba Strata CIX 40 business telephone system can be configured for traditional digital end-points, or as a hybrid IP solution. What’s more, the Toshiba Strata CIX 40 business provides the whole range of features and extended functionality offered by the entire Strata CIX business telephone system range, allowing you to improve the efficiency of your workforce, and project a corporate image to your clients, regardless of your size.
Toshiba Strata CIX 40 IP Telephony System Key benefits
- Space-saving wall mounted design, ensuring that small companies do not require the added expense of an IT rack in a separate, climate controlled room.
- Built-in scalability with a modular design allows implementation of new features and functionality as your needs change.
- Unrivalled reliability, ensuring maximum business continuity and making sure your customers can always reach you.
- Flexible configurations allow you to easily and cost-effectively implement IP telephony when it’s right for your business.
- Fully integrated voicemail with call screening, one-touch call recording and Auto Attendant (AA).
- Flexible call routing options, including call forward to external mobile ensuring important calls can always get through.
- SIP/Wi-Fi capability via IP card to ensure maximum flexibility of your workforce.
- Full range of applications available to extend your solution, including built-in Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) and traffic
reporting, messaging solutions, call recording, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and networking.
Toshiba Strata CIX 40 IP Phone System Features and functionality
Toshiba’s Strata CIX 40 IP phone system is packed with essential features and functionality to help your organisation improve productivity, the efficiency of your workforce, and customer satisfaction. Key features include:
- 8 party call conferencing (up to 6 external) saves costs on expensive conferencing services.
- Automatic scheduling of day/night mode, with daylight saving, ensures that important calls are not missed.
- On-screen directory dialling eases the access of common numbers on a system and station basis.
- Phantom Directory Number (DN) allows multiple extensions to be seen on a single handset, such as a sales line or for manager/secretary working.
- Automatic busy redial and callback ensuring that calls are placed as soon as the user becomes free, without using valuable voicemail resources.
- Built-in Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) allowing even distribution of calls, with log-in/log-out capability.
- Background music allowing music to be played across all handsets, for example in a showroom to improve experience.
- Call forward to external number on a user-by-user basis, ensuring that important calls are never missed.
- Up to 100 speed dials per station, in addition to 800 system speed dials, making calling common numbers quick and easy.
- 10 ring tones to quickly and easily identify the type of call coming in, or to assign specific tone to a particular project or
Direct Dial-In (DDI) number.
- Hot dialling, allowing the number to be dialled without needing to pick up the handset.
- Intercom paging across all devices, including IP handsets, to broadcast important messages throughout the company.
- Call park, allowing user to free up their handset while a call is waiting for another person.
Toshiba Strata CIX 40 Business Networking Telephone System Full IP functionality
Toshiba Strata CIX 40 IP networking (StrataNet) allows organisations to take advantage of IP telephony when it is right for their business. Quick and easy to implement on the Toshiba Strata CIX 40 business telephone system, IP telephony can provide the following benefits:
- Quick and easy integration of home workers, allowing more flexibility with your staff.
- Cost-effective and simple integration of new offices, or temporary offices for specific projects.
- Eases future growth, making it simple and easy to add extensions for new employees.
- Fully functional IP featurephones, including one model with analogue interface for local dialling, ensuring home
workers can make a call, even if the network fails.
Contact us for more information or call one of our sales team on 023 8024 2525.