Providing a cost effective solution for customers needing Primary Rate ISDN.
The HiPath 3500 and 3550 rack and wall mounted systems support the same feature set that is currently available on the HiPath 3700 / 3750, including ACD, Least Cost Routing and optiClient Attendant P, the Windows based operator console.
Provides great flexibility
A highly featured communication platform for up to 192 users (max on wall mounted variant). By having 7 slots available for expansion cards, the system provides great flexibility for a customer's communication needs. The systems support up to 32 cordless handsets via DECT Lite and up to 64 handsets using DECT CMI.
- Multiple hunt and pick-up groups
- Digital (optiPoint 500) and Analogue Handsets
- Fully ETSI compliant (Basic and Primary Rate ISDN)
- CLI and Alpha-Tagging
- Least Cost Routing
- Internal message Texting
- Phone Book
- Call-forwarding Internal/External
- Missed Calls List
- CSTA (bi-directional CTI port)
- Operator Console (optiClient Attendant)
- 1000 Number Central Directory
- Rack-mounted variant
- Analogue Trunk Options
- Integrated IP Card (HG1500 Card)
- Supports IP Handsets (optiPoint 400/410 and optiClient 130)
- Networking via IP
- Networking via dial-up ISDN
- TDM Networking via fixed links
- Attendant Busy Lamp Field (90 Button)
- Integrated ACD Package
- UPS option
- 8 Port Integrated Voice Messaging & Auto-Attendant (Xpressions Compact)
- Much greater configuration options (up to 156 Extensions on 3550)
- DECT Lite & DECT CMI (only available on HiPath 3550)
- Hot-Desking (spare slot required)
- ISDN2 & ISDN30 options
Contact us for more information or call one of our sales team on 023 8024 2525.